What is Tatkal Podi?
Tatkal Podi is the process of bifurcating Multiple Owner Land Document into a Single Owner Document. If you already have a single owner RTC and Survey Records, then you need not apply for it. But, if there are multiple owners in your RTC, then you can apply for Tatkal Podi by online or offline.
Process of Tatkal Podi
After you apply for it, the usual process followed in survey office is as follows
- They will receive your application, and will send it for scrutiny by a case worker.
- The case worker will do initial verification, and forwards the application for a surveyor.
- Surveyor fixes a date for survey and issues notices to all land owners in your RTC.
- On the fixed date, Surveyor will survey each owners land.
- Surveyor submits the Survey report to the survey office.
- Based on Surveyor’s report, records will be built up.
- Revenue department will create separate RTC for each owner.
Benefits of doing it
- Your land documents will be clear and you will be the single owner in all of the revenue documents.
- It will resolve disputes among multiple owners of a piece of land.
- It will help to improve the marketability of a piece of land.
Its an important process that can provide peace of mind to the land owner. We provide liaisoning services for it. Our price for tatkal podi starts from Rs.20,000/-
Call 8152999000 for more details.